Monday, August 15, 2016

A Final Note on the Film Noir Blogathon


Thanks to all who joined this blogathon, making my first SOLO blogathon a rousing success.  Just a note:  I am not big on time limits (or rules of any kind for that matter...)  If you signed up but were unable to complete your entry before Sunday was over, you can still submit it and I will add it to the blog list.  Hate to see anyone disappointed because Joe Workingman had to fulfill other priorities but still wanted to get an entry in.


Thanks, all.

Quiggy

7 comments:

  1. It certainly was a huge success and so much fun, Quiggy, and we appreciate all your hard work!!
    -C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris.
      Hope you are getting a chance to read as many of them as you want. I an still trying to catch up and probably will be until next week. No more blogathons for me until September so that helps.

      Delete
  2. From one of "those late bloggers," thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We only have to thank you, Quiggy! I finally saw The Black Book and also got to know many more noirs I still have to see. It was a great event.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being our host I had a ton of fun. I still have to catch up on a few blogs post's yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I finally got them all read last week, myself. I have a lot of movies queued up in my list.

      Delete

I'm pretty liberal about freedom of speech, but if you try to use this blog to sell something it will be deleted.